College Marketing Toolkit
File Specification for Insert Printing
|5.625 in. x 8.625 in.||5.5 in. x 8.5 in.||5.375 in. x 8.375 in.|
Web Ads Specification
|EMail Banner||728 x 90 pixels (72 dpi)|
|1/3 Ad in Download||2.625 in x 9.875 in (72 dpi)|
|1/2 Ad in Download||7.875 in x 4.875 in (72 dpi)|
|Full Page Ad in Download||8.875 in x 10.875 in (72 dpi)|
|Facebook Graphic||1,200 x 628 pixels (72 dpi)|
Additional Facebook Specs
- 150 word write-up: This will form the ad caption and is where most of your text should be.
- Text must comprise less than 20% of image space for ideal performance.
- Click here for more information about how text impacts an ad image.
Family Magazine Technical Specifications
Approved files: .pdf, .eps, .psd, .jpg or InDesign package file. Graphics must be 300 dpi with CMYK color. InDesign package must include original artwork and fonts. MS Word and Publisher are not acceptable.
|1/2 Page Horizontal (300 dpi)||7.75 in x 4.75 in||7.875 in x 4.875 in|
|1/2 Page Vertical (300 dpi)||3.75 in x 9.75 in||3.875 in x 9.875 in|
|Full Page No Bleeds (White Border, 300 dpi)||7.75 in x 9.75 in||7.875 in x 9.875 in|
|Full Page with Bleeds (300 dpi)||8.75 in x 10.75 in||8.875 in x 10.875 in||9.125 in x 11.125 in|
- 500 word article
- 100 word company bio and (optional) author bio
- Company logo and (optional) author image (500 x 500 pixels)
- Product Image (optional)
- Link to product or company website
- Required file resolution: 72 dpi
- File format: .jpg or .png
Explore Homeschooling Listing
- College Slogan (3-6 words)
- College Overview (2-4 paragraphs)1
- Quick Facts (3-4) 2
- College Logo
- 4 Feature Images (500×500)
- College Highlights (1-4) 3
- YouTube Video
– What information best provides an overview of your school?
– What makes your school appealing to homeschoolers?
– What draws you to homeschoolers?
– What is student life like?
2List 3-4 categories and relevant data to highlight in the Quick Facts sidebar of your listing. Suggested categories include:
– School size (number of total undergraduates, number of degree-seeking freshmen, student:faculty ratio, etc.)
– Financial Information (tuition & fees, average aid offered annually, percentage of students who receive financial aid, etc.)
– Admission Information (number of students accepted, etc.)
– Application Deadline
3Please share 1-4 links from your site you would like to highlight. Options include majors, dual enrollment information, admissions, distance learning programs, admissions, student life, etc. Please also upload one highlight image for each link submitted. Image size is flexible, but images will be cropped to approximately 226 x 198 for design.